"Oh this is what I exactly wanted", "Hell yes, I need those shoes", "Oh my gosh, this piece of beauty is made just for me", "Hey, won't that bag look great in my closet?", "Oh crap! It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and I've got absolutely nothing to wear." Rings a bell in your head? If you are a person who keeps uttering this gibberish all the time, then welcome to MY WORLD. Hi-fi mates! \m/
Shopping has turned into an obsession for many of us and it's so difficult to drag us out of it. Yes, I am bragging but hell, it's fun. A shopaholic is like an alcoholic. And yes, shopaholics get to go to rehabs too (In my mom's version, a shopaholic rehab is to not give me any pocket money!).
And now, confessions of a shopaholic:
1) Like I already said in my previous post, pocket money is NEVER sufficient.
2) Closets are totally jam-packed. As a result, our clothes flow all over our bedroom happily.
3) We want to buy a new outfit for every random occasion.
4) We can't even control the urge to shop even if our pockets are empty. Hell, we shop by hook or crook.
5) We never declutter. Never! I don't understand what sort of happiness it gives us by having all the useless clothes in our closet.
6) Your shoe rack which accommodates 10 pairs of footwear, has 20 pairs stuffed in gross manners.
7) If you are a bookworm and consider buying books as a part of shopping, then your woes are troubled. I have eight shelves of books and I still lack space. And *sniff* this results in stacking books inside stereo stands, stuffing them in bags etc.
And if you have more confessions, then you should share them too. ;-)
Happy Shopping, mates!!