Friday, August 11, 2017

INTERLUDE.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Friday, August 11, 2017
Someday,
I might stop remembering the sound of your laugh,
I might stop knowing your scent,
I might stop smiling to the tone of your sleepy voice,
I might stop recollecting how sometimes your smile
doesn't reach your eyes,
I might stop telling you about my day in detail,
I might stop looking at your pictures and wonder
what you must be doing,
or what you must be reading,
or if you are writing one of your delightful little stories,
I might stop asking you absolutely anything,
I might stop having the urge to send you little notes,
I might even stop trying to read between the lines,
and then slowly, someday,
I might stop hurting when I learn to unlove you,
maybe I could,
maybe I should,
but till then,
you're all I think about.


0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos