Monday, July 17, 2017

Waking Up in Goa.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Monday, July 17, 2017

I always thought I was a little cuckoo about new places and new people as I like to look at them with rose tinted glasses, hoping there is something new left for me to discover, something that no one else has seen with their own eyes. So, even when I am surrounded by a lot of people, I am mostly alone, because my mind is overblowing the beauty of new places.

When I told my friends I was going to Goa in June, everyone warned me that I might not be able to do much because it's an off-season. Or that a person like me who abhors crowds and noise can do pretty much nothing at Goa. Well, I came back from Goa with mixed feelings. Feelings that included how I loved being a stranger there and how I disliked the shacks and the pandemonium they came along with. Much to my disappointment, there were no water activities, and I could not witness a single sunset. Neither could I visit the bookstores that were on my list nor could I go to a certain restaurant because of the off-season. And yet, I had a wonderful time. To read the full post, go here: https://medium.com/@sunainapatnaik/waking-up-in-goa-c5e49aeffd55

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos