Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Of Summer, fun and Pictures!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Summer is striking right over my head and I think twice before stepping out of the house. I hate Summers. The heat takes a toll on you, and hell, you cannot have any fun at all. Monsoons are MY favorite and Monsoon 2011 reminds me of many things, but Lotus Pond remains to be the most favorite one. I dragged my friends to Lotus Pond early in the morning saying-let's celebrate our Friendship Day here. I know, I am weird but I wanted to see that place so badly. One friend almost exclaimed, "You know what? We had a better Friendship Day last year by watching Twilight-Eclipse." Yes, they felt that was better than MY idea of hey-let's wake-up-at-5 AM-and-visit-Lotus Pond till they saw Lotus Pond. And hello, I was so right. They loved the place. Unfortunately, the park is closed by 10. (But trust me, the guards run behind you from 9:15 asking you to get lost!) :-(

And for people who do not know Lotus Pond, here are the details- Lotus Pond is a part of an Eco-conservation project situated in MLA colony, Banjara Hills. It has been designed by an Italian Designer and is a home to 21 species of birds. (If you want to see these birds, reach the place by 6 AM) Every morning, you can see a lot of photographers capturing a lot of photographers.

And here WE go, a lot of pictures...



This is the first picture I clicked in Lotus Pond. :-)







This mushroom wasn't there when I visited the place the next time. :-)







Now, this is one famous spot in Lotus Pond. Whenever you google about Lotus Pond, this picture clicked by several photographers appears in your search list. But this picture has been clicked by ME. :-D



I consider this picture as one of my best pictures I have ever taken. And it is the cover page of an album that consists of the hard-copies of my photographs. Yay!



If you like MY work, then follow me on flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunainapatnaik/ 

12 comments:

Sugumar on 21 Mar 2012, 02:58:00 said...

U know i love that pik of uaz rite? Long wooden vaala!! :p
And I loved all ua piks!!
We should have gone there earlier!! :(

Sunaina! on 21 Mar 2012, 05:26:00 said...

@Sugumar: Thanks a bunch! :-) And yep, we should have!!

anwesha on 21 Mar 2012, 07:38:00 said...

love all da pictures..

Sunaina! on 21 Mar 2012, 08:03:00 said...

thank you Anwesha! :-)

Tarang Sinha on 21 Mar 2012, 10:16:00 said...

You clicked really nice pictures!:)

Sunaina! on 21 Mar 2012, 10:22:00 said...

@Tarang: Thank you! :-)

rahool on 21 Mar 2012, 11:13:00 said...

beautiful pictures..

asha srini said...

spellbound.
great pictures

Sunaina! on 24 Mar 2012, 23:52:00 said...

Omg!
Really?
Thanks a bunch! =D

Amrutha Vemuri said...

beautiful picx.. :)

Naveen said...

Nice clicks sunaina

Sunaina! on 29 Mar 2012, 04:23:00 said...

@Naveen and Amrutha: Thank you guys! :-)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos