Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Year's Resolutions??

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, March 22, 2012


I have secretly sworn on following *SIX* resolutions that I took on this New Year and I must admit that I have failed miserably. Not everyone can follow the resolutions and the person who follows them comes into the category of “I-don’t-know-what”. Okay, they call it "the survival of the fittest" but hello, who cares?


So yeah, what are we good at? Making and breaking promises? Hell yes! :-D Nevertheless, it’s good to have resolutions; they make you feel important and you almost hallucinate that you are following a certain set of guidelines. Period.


And here I go-the six resolutions that have already taken a toll on me and I ended up un-following them just in three months:





1) I will drag and throw away all those clothes that I haven’t worn since an year. I will clean up my closet.
Was I an idiot to make this as one of my resolutions?


2) I will NOT get connected to Internet, Google, mobile, laptop, YouTube, twitter etc. I would rather do some real time tasks.
Okay okay, facebook too. Happy?


3) I will learn all tricks of good cooking and will turn into a master chef. And I turned into a master hogger.

4) I will maintain a diary. Yes, I will. I will make an entry of all my major goof-ups, daily misnomers, and the lessons I have learnt. I have always wanted to maintain a diary since I was a sixth grader and almost all the diaries ended up as the rough copies for my math practice. *Sigh*

But hey, does a blog constitute for a diary?

5) I will stop adding “super” in front of every damned word. I feel like a stupid teenager every time I use that word but I cannot stop using it. :|
 

6) Focus! Focus! And focus! I should be able to focus and complete all my articles on time before the deadlines sneak. Yes, I will not procrastinate. I will complete my pending work instead of opening my word document and log in to Facebook and day dream.








7 comments:

Sugumar on 22 Mar 2012, 11:16:00 said...

Pretty good that u understood how many resolutions u are yet in need of completing!! So i'd say go start workin on em!! :P
Btw Pretty good article!! :D

Sunaina! on 22 Mar 2012, 11:21:00 said...

@Sugumar: ha ha! :-P I'll procrastinate for a few days! :-D Thank you, btw! :-)

Anwesha Sharma said...

hahe yu lazy idiot :P :P

Sunaina! on 24 Mar 2012, 23:50:00 said...

yeah, whatever! :-P

Asisha on 25 Mar 2012, 11:00:00 said...

Know the resolution i've taken??
No more resolutions !
Coz I end up breaking em .. evry year !! :P

Asisha on 25 Mar 2012, 11:00:00 said...

Know the resolution i've taken??
No more resolutions !
Coz I end up breaking em .. evry year !! :P

Sunaina! on 25 Mar 2012, 11:32:00 said...

lol! :-P

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos