Thursday, April 05, 2012

My second trip to Bangalore!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, April 05, 2012
On 30-03-2012, I set off from Hyderabad to Bangalore for my GD-PI at Christ University, Bangalore. I was excited, and reluctant at the same time. This could be my first step away from home (Grrrr!! I hate thaaaat!) if I get selected. I promised myself that I would study in the bus but of course, I slept.
:-D

I woke up in the morning, got down the bus and saw some auto drivers fighting. A bad start! But hey a good Samaritan types auto wala dropped us. Yay!
Okay Okay, I'll leave all this gibberish aside.
So yeah, Christ University's campus is so beautiful that you cannot stop drooling over it. Everything about the university was good and all the rumours about the strict security guard weren't rumours after all. :-D

My GD, MP was a cake walk and I got selected for the PI. I dressed up like a cartoon (Read formals) and reached the college on time. I was very excited. No, I wasn't excited about the interview. I was excited because my brother said that he would take me to Commercial Street after the interview. Shopping! Bliss! What fun! :-)

My PI was taken by three modern era Hitlers, and I am glad I didn't act funny in spite of the "I-don't-know-what-and-why" questions hurled at me. After my interview, I was given an appy. :-D Hee-hee!!
And oh, did I already mention that I wrote a badass essay? :-P

And then off we went to Commercial Street. *Vroooooooooooom!* After a bit of ordinary shopping ( I didn't shop much), and an average amount of hogging, we went home. I spent the whole evening with my little cousin Rajeev and got into the bus at 8:30 to come back to Hyderabad. It was 9:30 when I got a message from Christ University and it said that my application status has been updated. I opened my laptop, was nervous, and helloooo, I got selected. Yay!

I didn't click many pictures. But the below picture is of my bag, I clicked this when I was waiting for my brother.



I totally love my bag.

P.S I got a chipmunk...



P.P.S I got a superman tee too. Wuhoo! :-)

9 comments:

Sugumar on 5 Apr 2012, 10:10:00 said...

:p Loved ua writing and i thot of writing something similar but afta reading uaz i kinda gave up!! I cnt write it betta than u!! :D

Sunaina! on 5 Apr 2012, 10:36:00 said...

Oy shut up okhay?
You should write too. After all, your experiences aren't similar to mine and hello, I just wrote this randomly and it isn't even mediocre. I know it. :-P

Thank you! ;-)

Naveen on 5 Apr 2012, 11:57:00 said...

hehe gud 1..
so nw, u r a Christite :P :P

anwesha on 5 Apr 2012, 12:02:00 said...

luv the chipmunk ;)

Sunaina! on 5 Apr 2012, 12:03:00 said...

@Naveen: lol not yet! Let the college begin!! :D

@Anwesha: lol! :-P

ankitha on 5 Apr 2012, 12:11:00 said...

great.
Christ is an awesom college, al the best..

welcum to my city :) :)

Sunaina! on 5 Apr 2012, 22:23:00 said...

Thank you Ankitha! :-P And I am in Hyderabad! I won't be coming already!

Asisha on 10 Apr 2012, 00:27:00 said...

U dint tell me u gt such a cute chipmunk :(

Sunaina! on 10 Apr 2012, 06:34:00 said...

hee haw! :D

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos