Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dead and Gone!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, April 19, 2012



No, I am not talking about any dead people. Relax! This post is about my rants! Hell, I know that we love reading rants. So, lets get going!

My friend circle has slipped from a massive number to an ideal number and this makes me feel better. I had to drag and throw away some people. This post is not about how I kicked them out. Or who they are. This post is about why I had to kick them out.



15 reasons why I kicked them out or kicked you out. (Trust ME, 15 is an understatement!)

1) You have turned into a certified douche-bag! Expletives are the first thing that come to my mind when somebody mentions your name.

2) You love Justin Beiber, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and Selena whatever. Your playlist gives me jitters and makes me go eeew.

3) Hello opportunist! Yes, you, my dear foe. When you wanted to use people for your own good, why rant and talk crap about them?
GET A LIFE!

4) "sup?" "just back from a movie." "With whom did you go?"
Why do you care with whom I went? Is that even a question that people ask?
Sane, normal people ask-"Which movie?"
Dumb, annoying people ask you the address of the theater, location of the wash-room in the theater, and I-don't-know-what!

5) You use 'mah' instead of 'my', 'bah' instead of 'by'. God, when will you realize that you annoy people so much that they would not mind feeding you to the dogs.

6) You tear my books. Even worse, you do not return them back and deny the fact that you ever borrowed it. Bloody liar!



Enough of 'you, you.' I will use 'they' now.

7) They have an identity crisis. Next time I see them, I am going to wish them like this---Hey Anonymous!

8) They forget everything.

9) They pretend. And pretend. And pretend some more.

10) You are a commoner. No goals, no ambitions. You want to be stagnant and boring.
You are such a waste of time.

11) Your Facebook account is voted as the most boring account. No activity, no pictures.
Oh okay there is a picture? Well, let me see.
Eeew! Is that a picture of some WWF member?

12) They look messy.

13) They do not read. They do not know what fun is.


14) You do not follow my blog. :|

15) Are you counting the points? What? I can't even rant?
I hate you too now!


Now that I've spread enough shit on people around me, I will have to go hide in some strange place for safety. ;-)

15 comments:

anwesha on 19 Apr 2012, 22:17:00 said...

haaha I luv yur rants.. :P

Ritvik Gautam on 20 Apr 2012, 00:12:00 said...

Hahaha... I couldn't have agreed more on point 5! Awesome post! :-)


First time here,
Ritvik
http://www.casacio.blogspot.com/

Sunaina! on 20 Apr 2012, 00:14:00 said...

@Anwesha: :-P

@Ritvik Gautam: Thank you. :-)

Asisha on 20 Apr 2012, 00:43:00 said...

Awesome ! :P

Sunaina! on 20 Apr 2012, 05:18:00 said...

:-D

Aditya Kasibhatla on 20 Apr 2012, 09:25:00 said...

Sarcasm at its peaks! :P
BTW loved it! :D

Sunaina! on 20 Apr 2012, 09:40:00 said...

Thank you Aditya. :-)

Amrutha Vemuri on 20 Apr 2012, 10:01:00 said...

haha.. :D
<3 ur blog..
nice post. :P

Sunaina! on 20 Apr 2012, 12:02:00 said...

Thank you! :-)

sumukh bansal on 20 Apr 2012, 12:28:00 said...

5 and 6th for me...
though language might be offensive to some people but then who cares...:)

Sunaina! on 20 Apr 2012, 13:39:00 said...

@Sumukh: :-)

Naveen on 21 Apr 2012, 04:03:00 said...

haha.. :D

awesome..

Sunaina! on 21 Apr 2012, 05:53:00 said...

Thank you. :-)

Sugumar on 21 Apr 2012, 10:15:00 said...

You write ua rants so good that the people bout whom u rant will also love the post!! :p
Like always u hit the spot and u hit it pretty hard!! :p

Sunaina! on 21 Apr 2012, 23:21:00 said...

lol Sugumar. :-D

Thank you. :-)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos