Friday, April 13, 2012

Hyderabad!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Friday, April 13, 2012
It has been thirteen days since I have updated my blog and hell, it took me almost ten days to realize that writing a blog post on my most favourite thingy is the best thing to do. Yes, another picture post! And this time, I am updating a post on pictures of various places in Hyderabad.

Warning: Please do not expect pictures of Charminar as I haven't been to that place since I was in fifth grade. :-D

Okay anyway, the first picture is



The first thing that comes to our mind when anyone says Hyderabad is "The Hyderabadi Biriyani" and Paradise is all about yummy biriyani. I don't know if Charminar signifies Hyderabad or not but Paradise sure does.



This picture was taken in Durgam Cheruv.



Oh yes, the famous Buddha idol and ignore the clarity, my mobile couldn't do anything better. :-)


This picture was taken on one of the most hilarious days of my life. Apala and Asisha, remember?
Place: SR Nagar



I clicked this picture somewhere near Madinaguda, Hyderabad. And I love this picture. :-D
Whaaaaat? I can't love my own pictures?




The above and the below pictures were clicked at Safilguda Lake Park.




How much I love shopping and how much I adore Inorbit Mall. The following picture is a view of Inorbit Mall and iLabs(I guess) from Durgam Cheruv.






This picture was taken in December 2010.
Place: Pragati Nagar, Kukatpally.
I miss those days of trekking and fun! :-D

And with this, I come to an end of the post. I will probably come up with another post on pictures of Hyderabad after my photography excursions. :-)

11 comments:

ankitha on 13 Apr 2012, 07:54:00 said...

great pictures.....

anwesha on 13 Apr 2012, 08:08:00 said...

lovely pictures.. :)

Sugumar on 13 Apr 2012, 10:18:00 said...

Loved all the pictures!! I hope and pray that u get a kickass camera pretty soon!! :D

Sunaina! on 13 Apr 2012, 10:32:00 said...

@Sugumar: Thank you! :-D
haha, I am hoping for the same.

@Ankitha: Thank you! ;-)

@Anwesha: gee!!

rahool on 13 Apr 2012, 11:05:00 said...

love yua photography..

Sunaina! on 13 Apr 2012, 11:27:00 said...

Thank you! :-)

Asisha on 15 Apr 2012, 06:22:00 said...

Keepin in mind ..
My poor memory..:D
Which of the hilarious day are u talkin abt ?? :P
FLASH!
I remember ! :P
Totally hilarious..!
And yea.. Luv all the pictrs ! And yea.. our city! And d post too! :P

Sunaina! on 15 Apr 2012, 06:33:00 said...

haha!! :-D
Thank You! ;-)

Divenita on 16 Jul 2012, 00:36:00 said...

Liked the durgam cheruvu picture :)

Sunaina on 16 Jul 2012, 05:41:00 said...

Thanks a lot! :D

saichandra sv on 5 Nov 2014, 23:13:00 said...

nice pictures

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos