Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Five Things I've Learned The Simple Way!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Wednesday, March 20, 2013


My previous post was quite crappy. In my terms, I would call it as depressive shit. You know everyone goes through that phase--the phase where everything you do seems to be right and everything the world does is so wrong. That phase makes you act illogical and lame. No, really. The problem with that phase is there is no problem at all but you look at everything like it is a problem. And that, my friend is what I did. 

Then, it dawned on me. I was being so lame! And I am glad I realized it. Better late than never, nay? So, after that crappy post which I so loathe, I have decided to write something better and cheerful. I decided to not to remove that much hated post from my blog because I want it to remind me of my silly acts and 'the delusional phase' each time I open my blog.

So, well, here are the five things that I have learned the simple way:

1) Count till twenty when you are angry. Honestly, it is better to count till hundred instead of taking hasty decisions and regretting later.


2) There are people in our lives who do things for us. Those things may not really match our expectations but that is the maximum that they can do for us. 



I have realized that it isn't a nice thing to crib about this. You know it is simple to be happy instead of cribbing over the things that they haven't done for us and spoiling everything.



3) A writer needs to practice. We need to write everyday. To write a 800 words a day is not a very difficult thing. And you know what happens if you don't write? You will end up writing crappy posts like this and the previous one.



4) I think and do things better when I sleep. Yes, I do!



5) I got rid of those frenemies, didn't I? And I am glad I did.


4 comments:

Lazy Pineapple on 24 Mar 2013, 00:16:00 said...

Everyone goes through one of those shitty days. Don't beat yourself about it. Just Chill :)and keep blogging.

Sunaina on 24 Mar 2013, 06:23:00 said...

Hell yes!

Asisha on 25 Mar 2013, 23:58:00 said...

:D
Anything you write is okay,..
It's your Blog and you can post whatever you want to,..

And there might be ppl who can relate to your posts!

And we all pass through that phase,..
Your only expressing through your blog posts ;)

Sunaina on 31 Mar 2013, 00:31:00 said...

:)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos