Wednesday, November 04, 2015

My Rain.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Wednesday, November 04, 2015

You were my rain. Maybe you still are.


I know I met you in the Summer, but you were never my Summer. It was on a rainy Saturday morning that we watched our first movie together and it was the first rainy Saturday evening when you held me close to your heart. I've lost the count of the number of hot cups of coffee we had every time it rained or the amount of my pictures that kept occupying the nooks and corners of your phone. It was also during the rainy season when we made tall promises to each other, breaking each of them in the following season.


Maybe it's true. I can never picture you against the background of another season. It's only on a rainy day, you walk into my thoughts, in your warm, black jacket, holding the cup of coffee with both your arms and laughing at my rather silly jokes.


You were always, and will always be my rain. Just like the rain, you were always mine, but never really mine.

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos