Friday, May 11, 2012

Pitter-Patter!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Friday, May 11, 2012



"You know your day is going to be awesome when you wake up to the sound rain-drops hitting your window pane."
Ah! Such bliss, if you ask me.

I slept in the afternoon with this thought "I need to update my blog in the evening" in my mind. And yippee, I wake up to see the beautiful rain out of my window and oops, not so beautiful rain drenching my jeans in the balcony. :-|
My mom asked me if I wanted coffee and of course I wanted it. (Duh! Is that even a question to be asked? I would love to have coffee all the time. When I say all the time, I really do mean it.)

My sister too wanted to have coffee and since, she is a tenth grader, she considered herself too young to have coffee and made cold coffee for herself. Well, I don't see a point here. I mean, coffee is coffee, right? Hot or cold, it is coffee. :-D

I have been wanting to do a picture post since two weeks and couldn't write anything. Thank you, The Royal Laziness!
But hey, I have so many pictures on rain. Why not write a post on rain? And this thought dragged me from the balcony to my bedroom and here we go, the pictures. *Excited!*



This is the first picture that I have clicked at Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad and this is my all time favourite.




My friend Asisha's palm. :-D


This picture has been clicked in Chandanagar, Hyderabad.


Yet another rainy day picture clicked last year. The following picture was clicked on the same day.




This has been clicked on the same day. :-)



This picture has been taken on my way to the college. Last year, again!



This is one of my favourite pictures and please ignore the clarity. My Corby has clicked more than 3000 pictures in the past one and half year and still is managing to click some wonderful pictures.

And this is it. I am done and going back to enjoy the rain

21 comments:

Aditya Kasibhatla on 11 May 2012, 06:07:00 said...

My "eagerness to getting drenched" was worth! ;)

Loved the pictures! :D

Sunaina! on 11 May 2012, 06:13:00 said...

Gee!!

Thank you! :-)

Amrutha Vemuri on 11 May 2012, 06:28:00 said...

Lurrrve yua photographs..yu manage to click good pics even wid a mobile. :) :)

ankitha on 11 May 2012, 06:29:00 said...

u shud gt yua pix printed..

Sunaina! on 11 May 2012, 06:46:00 said...

@Amrutha: Thank you! :-)

@Ankitha: If you are talking about the post-card sized ones, then yes. I am planning to get them done soon. :-)

Ritvik Gautam on 11 May 2012, 06:54:00 said...

What a beautiful topic to write upon at this time! :-)
Awesome pictures, all of them, loved it!
And yeah, it rained here too! :-)

Sunaina! on 11 May 2012, 07:01:00 said...

@Ritvik: Thanks a ton! :-)

anwesha on 11 May 2012, 07:11:00 said...

Beautiful pictures Su.. :)

Sunaina! on 11 May 2012, 07:29:00 said...

@Anwesha: Thank you! :-)

Sugumar on 11 May 2012, 09:51:00 said...

Wonderful post pilla!! :D You know one of your best pictures are here in this post and few of my favourite's too!! :D You know kadaa!!

Sunaina! on 11 May 2012, 10:04:00 said...

Yep I know kadaa! :-P
Thank you! :-)

Rahul on 12 May 2012, 01:15:00 said...

You make pics taken from a below 5 MP cam look like sheer awesomeness....:-D Fantaaastic!

Indiawilds on 12 May 2012, 02:13:00 said...

Sunaina,
Focus on photography. If you love rains, try to click whenever it rains. Then your photos will shine.

Try to pick up a few photography basics. Keep clicking and posting.

Sunaina! on 12 May 2012, 06:12:00 said...

@Rahul: Thank you. :-)

@Indiawilds: :-) Sure!

Tarang Sinha on 12 May 2012, 08:53:00 said...

Beautiful post!:)

Sunaina! on 12 May 2012, 09:17:00 said...

Thank you! :-)

Aparna Singh on 14 May 2012, 19:43:00 said...

Didn't know that you're on blogger too. Anyway, first things first, you're so good at photographs girl. Really. I mean it. And your writings are perfumed with freshness. A lot of creativity is involved here, as I see. :)

P.S. : I didn't start working on that NTMN thingy. Argh! Vacations are keeping me so occupied. Hope we'll sail through it. ;)

Asisha on 14 May 2012, 23:58:00 said...

HEy!
Awesome pictrs :)
my all time fav will always b d inorbit pictr!
I cant help bt keep starin at it!
And DAMN! I MISS d rains !! :(

Sunaina! on 15 May 2012, 00:05:00 said...

@Aparna: :-) So good to see your comment on my blog. And yay! Thanks a lot. You made my day! :-P

P.S I haven't started yet. But we will sail through.

Sunaina! on 15 May 2012, 00:05:00 said...

@Asisha: hahah!! :-D
Thank you. :-)

Sunaina Patnaik on 27 May 2012, 23:07:00 said...

@Anonymous: Thank you! :-)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos