Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Versatile Blogger

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, May 03, 2012


Yay! Two of my fellow blog-mates have awarded me 'The Versatile Blogger' award and it indeed came as a surprise. *Jumps into the air!*
Thank you Ritvik Gautam and Vineet for awarding me this teeny-weeny awesome thingy. ;-)

And now, I am going to fulfill the formalities which are ought to be done

1) Thank the awesome people who have nominated you
2) Post the picture of the award on your blog
3) Share seven random thoughts about yourself
4) Choose seven bloggers to pass on this award
5) Inform them about it

A huge cup-cake wala thanks to Ritvik and Vineet for nominating me. Yippee!

And the picture of the award is right up there. :-)

And here I go, the seven random ramblings:

I love shopping and I absolutely adore clothes. I spend most of my pocket money on it and can never cut down. I am totally hopeless at cutting down. Sigh!

I love talking. I can talk about anything and everything and can just go on. Endlessly! But my favourite topic to talk on is books, books and books.

I absolutely loathe plagiarists and do not mind feeding them to the dogs. Plagiarism is a super big crime in my dictionary.
P.S. Plagiarists are confused stalkers. :-D

I love pictures. I mean, who doesn't? Every picture is beautiful and I can stay up hours looking at random pictures.

I do not fancy chatting online. I prefer those long emails from my friends. Long emails describing every single thing! Awesomeness!
P.S. I love chatting through emails. ;-)

I love batman and superman. I love their comics, movies and tee shirts. :-)
Aren't they just amazing?

Okay, now this can sound weird to my friends. But yes, I love Vizag more than Hyderabad. ;-)


Now, let me list out seven bloggers who deserve this award. *Drum-roll*

1) Sugumar- The world around me
2) Kiran Vemuri- A laboratory called life
3) Asisha Ayachitula- Tres Moi!
4) Aditya Kasibhatla- This is Me
5) Chandana- The Girl At First Avenue
6) Crystal- Pentagram
7) Judy Balan- Women and a quarter

And now, I am going to inform them about this and phew, the job is done. :-D



8 comments:

Aditya Kasibhatla on 3 May 2012, 09:23:00 said...

Congo on "being awarded the versatile blogger"!! Thank you for mentioning my name as well!!:D

And you love vizag as when compared to hyderabad?? :/

Sunaina! on 3 May 2012, 09:28:00 said...

haha!! :-D
Yep! :-P

Muhammad Israr on 3 May 2012, 09:54:00 said...

congratulations for the award and may you win many many more... congratulations to all the 7 people especially Crystal :)

Sunaina! on 3 May 2012, 10:03:00 said...

:-)

Asisha on 4 May 2012, 10:28:00 said...

Hey! Congrats ! :)
And umm.. thnks !

Sunaina! on 4 May 2012, 11:17:00 said...

;-)

About Paripoorn on 3 Aug 2012, 08:39:00 said...

hi cong8ts!! you are doing really great. I joined you :P
visit my blog also if it looks good to u and join me http://earnextramoney4u.blogspot.in
and personal one is http://paripoorn.blogspot.in

Thanks

Sunaina on 3 Aug 2012, 08:49:00 said...

Thank you! Will check for sure :)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos