Tuesday, June 05, 2012

That Happy Birthday!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Tuesday, June 05, 2012


Birthdays are supposed to be the most special days in anyone's life. And I am a total Birthday-ho! I love my birthdays and I literally do wait for them. Yes, seriously. :-) Yesterday, I turned 21 and it was certainly one of the best birthdays I ever had. When people say 'Hey, you are 21 now. Behave like one', I really do not understand why we are supposed to behave like an adult. I mean, we do not grow in one night, do we? 



Okay, so my birthday this year was pretty much fun, like I already said. Taking from wasting the food to paying the exorbitant bill, we had fun. We talked a lot, made introverts talk a lot, littered Coffee Day, threw spoons and hurled forks everywhere, and people who have been friends with me for eleven years did remind me that we have been friends for these many years and hell, made fun of Asisha and Anirudh! :-)


I loved opening the presents, cutting the yummy cake, getting clicked, hitting Kiran, chatting with Nisheetha and Asisha, savouring the chocolicious-coffeelicious drinks, talking and posing, and hated the music. :-|

And hey, it was my happy 21! :-D

8 comments:

Sugumar on 5 Jun 2012, 02:01:00 said...

Happy 21!! :D

Sunaina Patnaik on 5 Jun 2012, 05:01:00 said...

:-D

Santosh Srinivas on 7 Jun 2012, 02:59:00 said...

jst awesum !!! n yeah we dnt grow up in jst 1 nite !!!

Sunaina Patnaik on 7 Jun 2012, 05:02:00 said...

:-) Thank you!

Karishma on 7 Jun 2012, 05:44:00 said...

Haaaaaaaaaaappy birthday!

P.S. Your head picture is the love. I wish I could steal it.

Sunaina Patnaik on 7 Jun 2012, 05:45:00 said...

Haha thank you Karishma! And no, you cannot steal it. :P ;)

Asisha on 8 Jun 2012, 03:08:00 said...

:) Happy 21 !
U finally joined d club :P

Sunaina Patnaik on 8 Jun 2012, 04:31:00 said...

Oh yeah! :)

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos