Thursday, January 29, 2015

What If A Ghost Falls In Love With You?

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, January 29, 2015


Asisha and I, we take delight in talking about all the bizarre things we come across. In detail.

No, really.

We try and look for humour in every situation.

During one of our conversations, we wondered why we were still single. (The men we shoo away do not count. No offence!) She said, "Maybe, just maybe, there are ghosts who have fallen in love with us, and they keep our potential partners away from us."

Totally illogical. But we found it hilarious.

I decided to take it to the next level.

Just imagine. What if there are ghosts lurking around us? Falling in love with us. And seamlessly hoping we too would notice and fall in love with them.

Wouldn't it be ludicrous and absolutely wonderful if they send us love notes and text messages? I have no clue how a ghost can send us a text message. I have no clue how it works in the ghost world. 

But if we have found ways to explore other planets, I am sure we could find a way where ghosts can send us messages.

I am not sure. Science is not my forte.

However, I can imagine, and this is what I have. 

The messages:

Darling girl, rise and ladle yourself with some sunshine.

Sorry, I had to leave earlier than usual.

I know, I know, you hate it when I suck your blood while you're sleeping.

But I had to. I lost control over my senses. I am no sparky vampire. I am an ordinary guy.

Your blood is the sweetest I have ever tasted.

You are beautiful. 

Totally up now? I hate to stay away from you.

I am sure you must be lounging around in your tiny pajamas, reading Stephen King.

Oh, I totally forgot. You hate Stephen King, don't you?

I am sorry, baby. It is the bestseller in our world.

I saw a human walking towards you in the coffee shop. Took care of him.

What can I do baby? I get insecure.

Can't wait to get home to sing "Suck it and see" by Alex Turner for you. You like him, don't you?

You are gorgeous. 

You are.

Never fathomed I'd fall for a human.

You sweet little human.

I cannot argue with the undead. You win.

Okay. Sorry.

Let me make it up to you. Let's do something fancy tonight. How about a dinner? 

A table for two at your favourite restaurant. Poolside? 

No, you are not fat. You are absolutely gorgeous. Especially with that Instagram filter.

Especially with that make up on. Though you use #NoMakeup #IWokeUpLikeThis

No one would believe you. But I would.

You get me, baby. All day long.

P.S. This is just a figment of my imagination. But wouldn't it be delightful to fall in love with a cheerful ghost? 

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos