Sunday, March 29, 2015

Just Saying Hello!

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Sunday, March 29, 2015


What is happening to all the time? Is it just flying past me?

That is a million dollar question that troubles my mind time and again.

I mean, seriously. The last time I checked, it was still the beginning of March, and the month has come to an end already.

A lot of things have been happening  lately. And some come along with a silver lining.

I think I have graduated to be a world class jerk for a few things that went out of my control. I shall reserve that story for some other day. 

I have started taking criticism from anonymous people in my own stride. It is absolutely ludicrous how people could be so rude to you, and what's more fascinating is the fact that there are a lot of people who come to your support when things like that happen to you.

For instance, this is my first article on Women's Web, and this is what happened: What happened?

Or when the same person (I assume) tried to do this on my blog: Dreaming Under The Starlit Sky!

Thank you. Things like this just keep me going forward. 



I have been to Deccan Trails along with my friends for my best friend's birthday, and had one of the most beautiful nights.

The long drive to Vikarabad was absolutely lovely. The conversations were totally humourous. The starlit sky was beyond beautiful.

Nights like these remind me that beauty lies in the little things. It lies in the spark of your friend's eye when she cuts the cake, in a certain friend's gibberish when he is high, in the talking minion of another friend (I almost stole it), in the short walks with your friend, in the meaningless conversations, and in the long drives with Eminem's music blaring out loud.

Apart from all the beauty I am surrounded with, a lot of things have been happening at my workplace too. 

The only thing I hear myself wondering (But not saying out loud) during my lunch break is, I am in the right place.

Who knew I would be able to have fun at work? 

I guess I will write a little more from now. If not here, at other places. 

By the way, hello! 

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos