Monday, October 19, 2015

Mondays Like Today.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Monday, October 19, 2015

We all have one of those days when we do nothing but we still get tired. I am having one of those days today. I left work earlier than usual only to save myself from the trauma of the ever famous Monday traffic. Also, because I had to finish an important writing assignment and I could not find myself in the right mood to accomplish that task at work. I got lucky and submitted it on time. But I don't want to talk about it for the moment.

I did a little shopping today. It felt like an eternity. I don’t know when was the last time I went shopping in an actual store. It must have been June. Woah! You know what I mean? I have been a compulsive shopper, and I am known to shop all around the clock. I do not know where those days have gone.

One of my worst habits happen to be buying anything. Sometimes, I buy things I would never wear. There are things in my closet that remain untouched with their price tags still on. Today, I bought just one thing. One thing that I fell in love with the moment I spotted it. One thing that made me plan to go out. I was tired, sure, but I was also happy to just have a normal day.

I think some days are simple like today. I am glad some Mondays are all about listening to some 80s music and reading. And a little shopping.

P.S. I love shopping on Mondays. The stores and their trail rooms are absolutely empty.

1 comments:

saichandra sv on 24 Oct 2015, 13:41:00 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos