Thursday, October 01, 2015

A Weekend Rant: On Time and Life

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, October 01, 2015

Weekend is here, and for some reason I am quite excited about it after a long time. I am not really a weekend person. Anyone who knows me really well, totally knows that I am a Monday or a Wednesday person. But let’s not talk about it for the moment. I don't want to ruin your holiday spirit.

It is October. Strange.

It is October. Still strange.

Oh my god, if you don’t understand what I mean, let me tell you again. It is OCTOBER. We are just two months away from the New Year. 2016. This year will soon come to and end. So scary. The next year we'll all turn a year older, parents will shove more responsibilities. But we'll still be clueless as ever.

The last time I checked, I was still celebrating the New Year. How did time fly so quick? As I look back, I realized I have changed jobs and I am longer a new employee at my current workplace. Ouch! I like to be new because being new is so cool. And now that the flying time has robbed me of that privilege, I don’t know what else it planned for me for the next two months. Apart from sulking. Don't plan anymore surprises for me, time, you have give me enough this year and they were lame. Horrid. As bad as you are.

I mean do you even realize how many TV series and books are to be devoured and there is so little time for all of it? No, you don’t.

Go on, time. Keep flying. Don’t wait for anyone. One day, we’ll ban you. Just the way beef was banned for no reason whatsoever.

Snoopy gets me. Here, look - Snoopy Gets Sunaina

P.S. As the title suggests, this post isn't much about my life.
Happy weekend, you all.

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos