Tuesday, May 09, 2017

What If I Tell You?

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Tuesday, May 09, 2017

What if I tell you that our love is a little bit of the stars in the night and the setting sun in the evening?
A story that I am reading and a piece of work that you're struggling with passion right now?
What if I tell you that our love comes from the places our feet takes us to and the hills that know our secrets?
A few our fights in the parking lots or the tears we shed in the corners of hospitals?
What if I tell you that our love, although nothing like a fairytale, has something new to bring every morning?
And that the surprises are too much and too extreme but tolerably tormenting for the nights when we stay away from each other?
What if I tell you that our love is inspired by everyone we meet, everything we watch and touch, and every dream we dream?
What if I tell you that our love is like an ocean that’s both calm and furious, exciting yet profound?
And that there’s more to discover, stories to write, lives to live?
What if I tell you that sometimes between your silence and my words, our love too is swimming between the shores of sanity and calamity?
What if I tell you that at this moment, we don’t know what lies ahead of us but every possibility seems like something we’d remember forever?
What if I tell you?

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos