Friday, July 29, 2016

Mindless Thoughts.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Friday, July 29, 2016

I just cannot tell you how I spend many nights staring at my bookshelves. I have so much to say and so many stories to tell. But the words that my mind is carefully churning do not reach the tips of my fingers. It's on these nights, I particularly wonder if I can write only when my life breaks into tiny chunks and vanishes into nothingness. There are nights and then, there are these nights. When it is raining so beautifully outside my window and I sit inside, staring at the things around me wondering if I can muster some sentences that make sense or sound warm. I stop listening to music, I stop reading and only pay attention to the raindrops creating a slow pattern of music that I go on and on to.

It's on nights like these that I think what am I going to do if I wake up one morning and fail to put words to paper?

1 comments:

monica malik on 7 Aug 2016, 20:59:00 said...

Been there...
It's threatening...But then again one day it is like....can't really describe it.. But after all this a day comes when we end up writing so much that it is almost impossible to stop until we have finished...Yet sometimes we feel that the thoughts are flooding us, yet no words come out...!!

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos