Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mood Swings.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My mood swings are like shapeshifters.
One day, they are bottled up tight intact,
The other day, they are freely flowing.
They come in blacks when I anticipate the whites.
But when I expect the blacks, it's always the whites.
Grey areas, they announce unabashedly.
But grey areas are not what I like.

My mood swings are like shapeshifters.
They chase me into the darkness sometimes,
And prance around me like sunshine, the other times.
But it's more than just the confusion, you know?
To do the unwanted.
To want the undone.

My mood swings are like shapeshifters,
Even they do not know what they are in for.
It could be fancy, or it could just be plain.
But how would they know if all they do is surprise me?

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos