Thursday, December 18, 2014

Which Hot Guy Do You Deserve For Christmas?

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Thursday, December 18, 2014

“I never assume anything. I anticipate the possibilities and allow my imagination to create the future." - Lionel Suggs


Yes, you have read that right.

No, I am not giving out any predictions. That is not my oyster.

Let me explain you what I have been doing.

Last night, I was killing time on the internet when I came across this utterly ridiculous quiz on Buzzfeed. Who plays these stupid quizzes anyway? I have always found them twisted beyond human comprehension. How could they be true? I mean all you do is answer some stupid questions half heartedly, and they just predict your future? And sometimes, the results come true. 

Each time I see people sharing the results of the quizzes of the like on the social media, I find it hilarious. I mean, I played it as well, but I did not go and share it on the social media.

I took it to a whole new level and posted it on my blog. Neat!

Anyway.

I took the quiz because I had nothing better to do last night. Or maybe I took it because its feature image had Ryan Gosling.

I did not get Ryan Gosling. Of course!

I got Chris Hemsworth.

The result said, "Chris Hemsworth emerged into the world like a true bolt of lightning on Aug. 11, 1983, making him a fierce Leo next to your free-spirited Gemini. You'll be an extravagant couple wherever you go. ;)"

I mean, what is that? Just what is that? A Gemini woman and a Leo man? I see this prediction everywhere on the face of earth, and you have no clue how inordinately disappointed Gemini women are. 

Because Leo men, as much as smart they are, they falter to understand even the most simplest gestures from the Gemini women. And you know what baffles me, Gemini women aren't subtle even in the smallest of their gestures. You can take my word for it.

Or, there is another side to the coin. They understand every tiny thing we say yet decide to remain aloof. Quintessential Leo!

I am confused.

You know what? I do not need any hot guy for Christmas. 

I will settle down for a buffet at my favourite restaurant. And go home and watch an Ashton Kutcher's movie. 

And oh, by the way, you can take the quiz by clicking on the following link:


Just let me know if you get Ryan Gosling, okay? Because, a Leo man? I just can't even! 

Sigh!

6 comments:

Amit on 19 Dec 2014, 00:43:00 said...

hey superb blog,
best luck for future..stay connected with clickitab.wordpress.com

Sunaina Patnaik on 19 Dec 2014, 00:53:00 said...

@Amit: Thank you.

nimesha on 19 Dec 2014, 10:34:00 said...

Voila! Michael Fassbender!! Haha really! And btw I am a leo. "quintessential leo "! :P

Sunaina Patnaik on 19 Dec 2014, 18:33:00 said...

@Nimesha: Haha. I was referring to the Leo men. :P

Namrata on 19 Dec 2014, 19:22:00 said...

Now you have shooed away all the leo man from here...nice and funny post. :)

Sunaina Patnaik on 19 Dec 2014, 20:31:00 said...

@Namrata: :P

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos