Saturday, February 06, 2016

Problems.

Posted by Sunaina Patnaik at Saturday, February 06, 2016

There are problems. There are problems everywhere. There are days when I wonder where do all these problems come from? Who creates them? Who solves them? Obviously, no one really knows.

If you are thinking what sort of problems a 24-year-old woman (or mostly, girl) could have, I could list out a couple of them, but most of them are created in my head. I overthink and overanalyze. I break down a rather rudimentary thing into millions of bits and end up creating an issue with every bit. And you know what's the best part? I don't even know why I do that.

I always thought I was an isolated case. That I was the only person who had a nasty habit of thinking and analyzing too much. It looks like a lot of people around me are slaves to this habit.

But then how do you really stop thinking about something that's troubling you into the wee hours of the night?

P.S. I watched Airlift today and it is a beautiful movie. Each and every scene of the movie is so well made. Also, this happens to be the first time I've watched Akshay Kumar's movie on the screen. I am a fan.

0 comments:

 

God Made Me Funky! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos